The 2017 Summer Institute on Theology and Disability will be held in Azusa, California, June 5-8, 2017 at Azusa Pacific University. The Institute brings together academics, theologians and others to explore the inclusive intersections of faith and disabilities.
To register, visit the Fuller Theological Seminary registration site.
2017 Summer Institute Materials
- On-Site materials, schedule, and speaker PowerPoint slides and handouts may be accessed HERE
- Planning Guide, 2017 Summer Institute on Theology and Disability
- Summer Institute 2017 Week at a Glance
- Summer Institute 2017 Keynote and Plenary Speakers
- Workshop Descriptions.Summer Institute on Theology and Disability 2017
- Lodging and Price Information for SITD Registration
- Accessibility and Accommodations Information
- Scholarship Information and Application 2017
- Summer Institute Community Day4
- 2017 SITD Exhibit Entry Form