At present, the Collaborative will focus its work on each of six topic areas:
1) Supporting people with disabilities
2) Supporting families
3) Increasing congregational supports and inclusion
4) Training clergy and deepening theological reflection
5) Building the capacity of service systems to support spirituality
6) Promoting inclusive religious education
The overarching framework this work is organized into four areas: (1) research and scholarship, (2) education and training, (3) service and technical assistance, and (4) dissemination. We hope to spur and/or carry out work in each of these areas.