The mission of the Collaborative on Faith and Disability is to support people with disabilities, their families, and those who support them by providing national and international leadership in the areas of research, education, service, and dissemination related to disability, religion, and inclusive supports.
- Mutual Interview / Book Talk with Brian Brock and Keith Dow
- “Institute on Theology and Disability”
- Podcast on Religious Communities and People with Disabilities
- Faith communities provide access, inclusion for people with disabilities
- The 2017 Summer Institute on Theology and Disability: A Place for Learning, Formation, and Celebration