At the 2019 Summer Institute on Theology and Disability, the Church of Latter Day Saints and Brigham Young University organized a group of leaders from around the world to talk about religious communities and people with disabilities for a podcast.
- Mutual Interview / Book Talk with Brian Brock and Keith Dow
- “Institute on Theology and Disability”
- Podcast on Religious Communities and People with Disabilities
- Faith communities provide access, inclusion for people with disabilities
- The 2017 Summer Institute on Theology and Disability: A Place for Learning, Formation, and Celebration