The 2018 Summer Institute on Theology and Disability will be held in Raleigh, North Carolina, June 11-14, 2018 in partnership with Duke University. The Institute brings together academics, theologians and others to explore the inclusive intersections of faith and disabilities.
- Registration Information and Guide
- SITD 2018 Week at a Glance
- Workshop and Courses Schedule With Full Descriptions
- SITD 2018 Workshops Table By Thematic Area (Broadly)
- Afternoon Workshop Schedule Chart with Title and Leaders
- Summer Institute Sponsorship Options
- Scholarship Information and Application 2018
- Jean Vanier Emerging Scholar Lecture Call for Nominations 2018
- RLineMap with Church Indicated
- Planning Guide, Lodging, Registration Costs, etc. 2018 Summer Institute on Theology and Disability
More information about registration, Jean Vanier Emerging Scholar nominations, and sponsorship will be posted here in future months.