The National Collaborative on Faith and Disability 2015 Webinar Series: Honoring Spiritual Needs
and Gifts: From Inertia to Collaborative Action by Providers and Congregations
To learn more, to register, or to view the archived webinar click on the titles below.
- Monday, March 30, 2015: Congregational Strategies for Reaching Out to Agencies and Working With Them to Identify and Honor Spiritual Supports and Enable Inclusion and Ongoing Participation
- Monday, February 23, 2015: Creative Strategies by Provider and Service Organizations in Addressing Spiritual Needs and Choices
- Monday, January 26, 2015: Including Spirituality in Assessment, Evaluation, and Person-Centered Planning Processes
- Monday, April 27, 2015: Strategies for Congregations to Use in Building Awareness and Commitment Within Congregation
- Monday, June 29, 2015: Best Practices and Resources for Moving From Inclusion to Belonging as Contributing, Valued Members of Faith Communities
The Webinar Series by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education
- Recorded on March 29, 2016 by Bill Gaventa and Meggie Kobb: An Introduction to Understanding of Models of Disability and Terminology
- Recorded on May 10, 2016 by Bill Gaventa and Meggie Kobb: Dimensions of Grief and Loss in the Lives of People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and Pastoral Strategies for Addressing Them
- Recorded on April 26, 2016 by Bill Gaventa and Meggie Kobb: Pastoral Care and Advocacy Beyond the Hospital Walls
Sponsored by: National Collaborative on Faith and Disability, AAIDD Religion and Spirituality Division
Administrative Support: Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
Supporting Networks: The Arc US, Association of University Centers on Disabilities, Autism Society of America, Parent to Parent, The Bethesda Institute, and American Network of Community Options and Resources (ANCOR), and TASH
Previous webinars also are archived here.