Presentation Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2017
As UCEDD’s address inclusive, person-centered supports in communities, the role and importance of spiritual supports for individuals and families has emerged as a crucial community resource. In this webinar, three UCEDD’s share the rationale and description of projects related to the core missions of Training, Technical Assistance, Research and Dissemination, lessons learned, and their plans for next steps.
Speakers: Rhonda Eppelsheimer and Joe Basey, (OHSU), Mark Crenshaw (Georgia State), and Angela Amado, Julie Kramme, and Anab Gulaib (Minnesota). Bill Gaventa serves as moderator.
To download the presenters’ slides, click below:
See examples of products from UCEDD initiatives:
- Autism and Faith: A Journey into Community
- Brain Injury: When the Call Comes. A Congregational Resource
- Putting Faith to Work model and the accompanying manual
- Impact issue on Faith Communities
- Frontline Initiative (a resource for direct support professionals) on spirituality