The Summer Institute on Theology and Disability brings together academics, theologians, practitioners and others—people with and without labeled disabilities—to explore the inclusive intersections of theology and disabilities. The Summer Institute is led by Bill Gaventa and core faculty including Hans Reinders, John Swinton, Tom Reynolds, Amos Yong, Erik Carter, Darla Schumm and Julia Watts Belser. Founded in 2010, the Summer Institute creates a significant space for thought-and-practice leadership in the rapidly growing arena of theology and disability. Click here for more information and to register.
- Mutual Interview / Book Talk with Brian Brock and Keith Dow
- “Institute on Theology and Disability”
- Podcast on Religious Communities and People with Disabilities
- Faith communities provide access, inclusion for people with disabilities
- The 2017 Summer Institute on Theology and Disability: A Place for Learning, Formation, and Celebration